Monday, December 14, 2015

So you want to prepare your life for what is coming

So, you want to become a prepper, but get tired with all the conspiracy theorists and fanatics out there?
You have come to right place. This blog is totally free of politics and religion.

I am fascinated by the simple life, sustainable life, self-sufficiency, being able to support myself on my own work, living on my piece of land in my house. I am interested in living off-grid.
Not because I think someone's out there to get me, or because "you can't trust them", who ever "they" are.
I love homesteading, bushcraft, survivalism and things like that. Already as a kid I wanted to become a scout. It wasn't possible where I lived, and when it became a possibility, scouting wasn't what I wanted it to be. What it was in the beginning...
I have been reading survival guides and self-sufficiency guides my whole life.

So, when I was first introduced to "doomsday preppers" I got really interested.
I suppose I should have known better. It's already in the name!
I don't believe in "doomsday".
I don't believe in "the end of the world as we know it".
I don't believe in "shit hits the fan".
I don't believe there is a war on our freedoms, or there are "they" who want to "take what is ours" and "take away our freedoms" and other such crap.
That in my mind is hysterical conspiracies that has no what so ever reasonable, rational, sensible, intelligible, logical, understandable base.

If you disagree with me, go ahead. I'm not blocking anyone, or going to talk about this again in the future, and I don't care if you follow me or not, or if you like me or not.
I started this blog to collect the information I find useful online without needing to get frustrated with hysterical people.
Yes, I call them hysterical. The people who are talking about Fema camps and Obama's war on religious freedom and how "they" want to take away "our" guns and Jesus and all that. All these people are mad by fear, scared of their own shadows, clinging on their guns and covering in a bunker somewhere, afraid of aliens and lizard people and illuminati and other imaginary spooks.
So there won't be any of that crap here.


No comments:

Post a Comment